Wildwood Park District
manages 11 parks, two ponds. The district also maintains
thirteen-acre Valley Lake and contributes to the well-being
of 143 acre Gages Lake, in cooperation with the Gages Lake
Conservation Committee, utilizing a lakes management
agreement with the Illinois Department of Natural
Park Locations and Amenities
1. Pebble Beach Park - Swim beach*, boat ramp, piers, playground equipment, picnic tables and grills, park benches.
Sears Blvd and Park Street, Wildwood IL 60030
2. Willow Point Park - Walking/biking path, softball field, beach*, playgrounds, volleyball**, piers, covered pavilion***, picnic tables and grill.
John Mogg Road and Cove Road, Wildwood IL 60030
3. Cove Park - Park bench, fishing.
4. Boulder Park- Park benches & picnic table, fishing.
Cove Road and Battershall and Ridge Road, Wildwood IL 60030
5. Lake Shore Drive Park - Park bench, fishing.
Lake Shore Drive and Battershall Road, Wildwood IL 60030
6. Sunset Park-Swim Beach*, Boat Ramp, piers, benches, playgrounds, picnic tables, grills, covered pavilion.***
Island and Lake Shore Drive, Wildwood IL 60030
7. Valley North Park - Fishing benches.
Mill Road and Iroquios Street, Wildwood IL 60030
8. Valley South Park- Swim beach*, playground, fishing, park benches.
Mill Road and Chippewa, Wildwood IL 60030
9. Twin Lakes Park - Playground equipment, softball field, picnic tables & grill, soccer field, walking & bike path.
Twin Lakes Blvd and Mill Road, Wildwood IL 60030
10. Old Plank Park - Playground equipment & park bench.
Old Plank Road and Indian Lane, Wildwood IL 60030
11. Rule Park - Wildwood Park District office, community center, gardens, picnic tables & grill, fishing, park benches, tot playground.
33325 Sears Blvd, Wildwood IL 60030
*There are no lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk.
Beaches Open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Available by advance reservation.
They may be rented by residents on Saturday or Sunday between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Otherwise, pavilions are first come, first served. Call the office at (847) 223-7275 for details on rentals and reservations.
Pet dogs are welcome in Wildwood Park District parks, provided they are kept on a leash at all times.
This is for the safety and comfort of everyone using the parks. We also ask that you clean up after your pet, to help keep the parks beautiful.
The Wildwood Park District appreciates your help in reporting any problems you may find in our parks. If you see a safety hazard at a district park, please contact the district office at your earliest convenience. If you see an illegal activity occurring in one of the district parks, please contact the Lake County Sheriff's office (911) immediately to report the occurrence. This will help us better control vandalism at the parks.
The Wildwood Park District makes available a parks ordinance booklet which lists standards of conduct and behavior in the parks.
Please contact the district office to obtain a copy.